When should you call 116111?
- You sometimes receive unpleasant letters on the Internet
- You have come across unpleasant materials online
- You have noticed something suspicious online
- You are concerned about your safety online
- You feel, that you have internet addiction
You within your family
- You sometimes think that your parents do not understand you and do not listen to you.
- You are insulted, harassed or beaten in your family.
- You feel unloved.
- It is hard for you to get on well with your siblings.
- You feel lonely in your family.
- You are worried because your parents have decided to divorce.
- Somebody in your family is ill or has died.
You at school
- You do not get on well with your schoolmates.
- You are beaten and insulted at school.
- You do not want to attend school.
- You believe that a particular teacher does not like you.
- You do not like a particular schoolmate or teacher.
- You feel lonely and misunderstood at school.
- You often think of what is happening to you.
- You are overwhelmed with different feelings.
- You sometimes have hard times, you feel unhappy or in pain.
- You have questions about your body and its development.
- You are concerned with issues in connection with a sexual relationship.
- You do not like your appearance.
- You are worried about your health.
- You are worried about issues in connection with eating.
- You concerned with your relationship with your boyfriend (girlfriend).
- You are concerned with your safety on the road.
- You are worried about your friend.
- It is difficult for you to communicate with people outside your school or family.